Cysts of the Oral Cavity: Bone Cysts
This micro skills course describes the basic clinico-pathological features of bone cysts that present within the maxillofacial skeleton.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the basic clinical presentation of bone cysts
- Recognise the basic histological features of common odontogenic cysts
- List the differential diagnoses of odontogenic and non-odontogenic tissue cysts
- Describe the basic management of bone cysts
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.