CTGs in Special Circumstances Part 2
This micro skills course describes the characteristics and implications for CTG interpretation and management in the case of multiple pregnancy, meconium stained liquor, vaginal birth after previous caesarean section and breech presentation.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics and implications for the CTG;
- In a multiple pregnancy;When meconium stained liquor is present;
- During a vaginal birth following previous caesarean section;
- In a breech presentation
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.