CT Anatomy: Pulmonary Lobule and Fissures
This micro skills course provides an introduction to normal computed tomography (CT) anatomy of the lungs including the secondary pulmonary lobule and lung fissures.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:;
- Define a secondary pulmonary lobule;
- List the structures of a secondary pulmonary lobule;
- Recognise the structures of a secondary pulmonary lobule on high-resolution computerised tomography (CT);
- Identify the appearance of the oblique, horizontal and accessory fissures on CT;
- Define the appearance of inferior pulmonary ligaments
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.