CT Anatomy: Lobes, Segments and Airways
The thorax is comprised of the structures of the mediastinum and lungs; mediastinal structures are linked to the lungs through the hila. This micro skills course introduces you to the normal computed tomography (CT) appearance of these structures.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:;
- Identify the central and segmental airways;
- Recognise the anatomy of the pulmonary hila and the mediastinum
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.