Creativity and New Solutions
In this micro skills course you will look at the importance of creativity, improvisation and innovation. You will explore aspects to consider when formulating improvements in the patient experience. This micro skills course supports the development of leadership in clinical settings.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explore the notions of creativity, improvisation and innovation
Consider situations where creative approaches are useful
- Identify what has to be taken into account when encouraging new ways of thinking
- Describe your contribution to leadership by identifying how you will share your ideas on improving patient care in your service
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.