Create opportunities to maximise innovation within the team
This micro skills course describes the skills and knowledge required to be an effective and proactive member of an innovative team.
It applies to individuals who play a proactive role in demonstrating, encouraging or supporting innovation in a team environment. The individual may be a team participant or a team leader. Teams may be formal or informal and may comprise a range of personnel.
What will I learn?
- Evaluate and reflect on what the team needs and wants to achieve
- Check out information about current or potential team members work in the context of developing a more innovative team
- Bring people into the team or make suggestions for team members based on what needs to be achieved and the potential for cross fertilising ideas
- Acknowledge, respect and discuss the different ways that people may contribute to building or enhancing the team
- This skills course may contain references to Australian laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This skills course may not be available in your country.
- This skills course is delivered by a certified Talisium trainer and assessor in your workplace and requires active student participation including practical skills demonstrations for assessment.