Conventional Film Processing
This micro skills course refers to out-dated technology (film) which has been superceeded with digital imaging techniques. It describes the basic steps in producing an x-ray image on film and the factors that affect the quality of the image.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the basic structure of film and the difference between screen and non-screen film
- Explain how film is processed and factors that affect image quality
- Describe basic film processing quality control tests
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.