Conventional Bridges: Maintenance and Dealing with Failures
This micro skills course will look at the longevity, maintenance and management of conventional bridges and what to do when they fail.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the longevity of bridges
- Describe the common modes of restoration failure
- Identify the importance of a rigid recall and maintenance programme in restorative dentistry
- List ways of maximising preventative techniques in order to minimise future restoration failure
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.