Control of Systemic Blood Pressure
This micro skills course describes the determinants of systemic blood pressure, including physical, neurological, vasomotor and hormonal regulation, and the role of the kidney in blood pressure control.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the determinants of systemic blood pressure
- Describe the different types of systemic blood pressure controlExplain how neuro-regulation affects blood pressure
- Explain how hormones regulate blood pressure
- Describe the role of the kidney in blood pressure control
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.