Continuous Curvilinear Capsulorrhexis and Hydrodissection
This micro skills course details how to perform capsulorrhexis, hydrodissection and hydrodelineation.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Ophthalmologists
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe how to perform continuous curvilinear capsulorrhexis;
- Describe how to perform hydrodissection;
- Describe how to perform hydrodelineation;
- Recognise the potential complications
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.