Constipation Anorexia and Hiccup
This micro skills course briefly describes constipation, anorexia and hiccup symptoms. It also considers the underlying causes and possible treatments.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Association of Palliative Medicine
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise constipation and faecal impaction and treat their underlying causes
- Describe the underlying causes for anorexia and cachexia
- Explain the causes of hiccup and possible treatments
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.