This micro skills course covers the statutory and mandatory training for Conflict Resolution Level 1. It has been designed to meet the relevant learning outcomes in the UK Core Skills Training Framework.A separate eAssessment should be completed to demonstrate the required knowledge and understanding and to complete the training.
What will I learn?
- List the different roles of specialist security personnel
- Identify and signpost support mechanisms within your organisation
- List the most common causes of conflict
- Describe the different types of assault, why they occur and the most appropriate type of intervention
- Explain the different types of communication and the impact they can have in a conflict situation
- Recognise different types of behaviour patterns
- Explain the importance of keeping a safe distance in conflict situations
- Explain the use of reasonable force as described in law and its limitations and requirements
- Identify the range of support, both short and long term, available to those affected by a violent incident
- Explain the need to provide support to those directly affected by a violent incident and the wider organisational benefits of this
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.