Conducting an Audit and Feedback
This micro skills course is the second of a two part module about how best to carry out a clinical audit. This second micro skills course looks specifically at gathering data, analysis and making and sustaining improvement in the audit process.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Have a working knowledge of evaluating existing practice against agreed national standards
- Have a working knowledge of using healthcare audit to change and improve practice
- Be able also to use patient encounters to promote smoking cessation
- Be able to discuss social and/or preventive aspects of care including health education and promotion
- You should also be better equipped to:
- Advise all smokers to quit
- Know what services are available for people who want to stop smoking
- Know when medication may help people who want to stop smoking
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.