This micro skills course will discuss composite resin as a direct restorative material. It will also explain its composition and how it can be optimally used as a direct restorative material.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the qualities a composite resin should possess
- Explain how a composite resins performance may vary depending upon its composition
- List the clinical steps that should be followed to obtain optimum performance
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.