Complications of Open Fractures of the Lower Limb
This micro skills course will identify the complications resulting from open fractures of the lower limb and those associated with the flaps used to cover such fractures. Later, it will describe how to recognise and treat these complications in the clinical setting.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the incidence of burn injuries
- State the main types of burn (flame, flash, scald, etc)
- Describe the clinical features of each
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.