Complications of Minor Oral Surgery
The aim of this micro skills course is to review the complications that may occur as a consequence of oral surgery and to consider how such complications may be prevented and managed. The importance of preoperative assessment, surgical planning and appropriate postoperative care will also be discussed.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Plan surgical treatment to minimise the risk of the occurrence of complications following oral surgery
- List the most commonly occurring complications
- List and describe the management of common complications of oral surgery
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.