Complications of Diabetes
This micro skills course outlines immediate and long-term complications of diabetes and strategies to prevent them. It will also cover the management of problems with insulin doses and timing as well as problems with insulin devices.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.