Complications and Maintenance of Dental Implants
This micro skills course will outline the common surgical and restorative complications encountered with dental implants. A protocol for maintenance care and follow-up to try and minimise long-term complications will also be presented.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the common surgical complications associated with dental implants
- Describe the common restorative complications associated with dental implants
- Explain the principles for successful implant maintenance and follow-up
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.