Completion of the Medical Certificate of Cause of Death Part 3 Scenarios
This micro skills course will allow the doctor to consolidate the knowledge previously gained in respect to death certification and give them the opportunity to complete a number of medical certificates of cause of death (MCCDs).
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain how to complete a medical certificate of cause of death
- List common mistakes in the process
- Correctly identify the underlying cause of death
- Complete the document accurately in order that the public has confidence in the system
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.