Community-based Drop-in Services for Young People
Introduction to the principles and practical aspects of young people friendly services and the skills health professionals need to work effectively in community-based multi-agency teams.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Paediatrics and Children's Health
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe why young people find traditional health services difficult to access
- Define five features of an effective, accessible young peoples service
- List the ‘Youre Welcome’ quality criteria
- Develop a professional development plan for your skills in this area
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.