This micro skills course from NHS Health Education England looks at personal and professional development under its more commonly used title: Continuing Professional Development (CPD). The micro skills course from NHS Health Education England will describe CPD, what it means, what it is for and how it is implemented.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the basics of good communication skills
- List some good communication techniques you can use during a patient consultation session
- Assess the effect of communication techniques on patients in guiding patient management
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.