Communication And Treatment Planning
This micro skills course describes the importance of effective communication skills when drawing up a written treatment plan and highlights the consequences of errors.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of clear communication about clinical findings
- Communicate treatment choices and second opinions in written form
- Produce a written treatment plan and estimate
- Outline the risks associated with poor communication about treatment plans
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.