Communicating the Plan of Management and Care
This micro skills course discusses the different aspects that need consideration in effectively communicating the management plan to the patient and family/carers, and to all professionals and services involved in the patients care.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Recognise the need to ensure that the plan for symptom management and care has been clearly communicated to the patient, family and carers as appropriate
- Explain the advantages of clear, timely communication of the symptom management plan to relevant professionals and services
- Describe some of the difficulties that can arise if the plan for symptom management and care has not been communicated well
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.