Communicate workplace sustainability policy
This micro skills course describes the skills and knowledge required to develop and implement a workplace sustainability policy and to modify the policy to suit changed circumstances. It applies to individuals with managerial responsibilities who undertake work developing approaches to create, monitor and improve strategies and policies within workplaces and engage with a range of relevant stakeholders and specialists.
What will I learn?
- Promote workplace sustainability policy, including its expected outcome, to key stakeholders
- Inform those involved in implementing the policy about expected outcomes, activities to be undertaken and assigned responsibilities
- This skills course may contain references to Australian laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This skills course may not be available in your country.
- This skills course is delivered by a certified Talisium trainer and assessor in your workplace and requires active student participation including practical skills demonstrations for assessment.
What should I know before commencing this?
Develop workplace sustainability policy