Common or Serious Problems That are Easily Missed
This session looks at easily missed medical and mental health problems in children and young people.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of General Practitioners
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe alarm bells for easily missed common medical problems
- Describe red flags for some easily missed mental health problems
- Describe red flags for easily missed serious, rare and treatable conditions
- This session uses self assessments that help you check what you have learnt. You do not have to use them and your answers are not seen by anyone else.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.