Common Chronic Pain Conditions 1 PHN, PDPN, TGN
This micro skills course describes the common chronic pain conditions that are post-herpetic neuralgia, painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy, HIV-related and AIDS-related pain and trigeminal neuralgia.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the features of neuropathic pain in patients;
- Describe the aetiology and pathophysiology of conditions that may cause neuropathic pain;
- List the potential treatments appropriate to the management of conditions that may cause neuropathic pain
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.