Common and Important Clinical Scenarios
Venous thromboembolism and sepsis are common causes of morbidity and mortality in pregnancy. This micro skills course discusses the incidence, presentation and management of both of these conditions, and the pregnancy specific considerations.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Physicians
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Demonstrate awareness of pregnancy related illness, e.g. venous thromboembolism, sepsis
- Recognise the importance of thromboembolism and sepsis in pregnancy
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.