Commissioning for Providers
This micro skills course will look at the processes and principles of commissioning from the provider perspective and identify ways in which local clinical provider teams and departments can understand the challenges and requirements of commissioning, and therefore be able to present their contribution to the health of the local population.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the commissioning process from the perspective of a provider of NHS services
- Outline the aim of commissioning healthcare services
- Identify the principles of the NHS Constitution
- Identify how clinicians contribute to improving the patient experience of NHS services
- Demonstrate your contribution to leadership in your field of practice by reflecting on the part you can play in improving the quality of care in your organisation
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.