Comfort Care for Patients with Non-Survivable Burns
This micro skills course will identify the factors that determine which burns are non-survivable and describe how to deliver appropriate palliative care for patients with such injuries.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify factors that are associated with non-survivability;
- Describe appropriate palliative care for symptom control
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.