Collecting Data and Information for Healthcare
This micro skills course examines how good leadership can be used to inform the evidence gathering process in support of any proposal or project. This information can be sourced and used to identify appropriate changes and improvements to services. The micro skills course supports the development of leadership in clinical settings.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify sources of information for system improvement and change
- Define ‘option appraisal’ and describe how it can help source data
- Determine how the experience and opinions of other team members can widen the number of options to be considered
- Demonstrate your contribution to leadership by carrying out an option appraisal
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.