Clinical studies part two: study design
This micro skills course builds on the knowledge gained from part one. It covers how a clinical trial is designed, the various types of clinical trial and how the outcome of a trial is evaluated.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe a case-control trial
- State the difference between a cohort study and a case-control trial
- Identify different types of bias and confounding, and explain how they are avoided
- Explain how a study is analyzed
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.