Clinical studies part one: cohort studies and measures of association
This micro skills course covers how cohort studies are designed, measures of association, relative risk and odds ratios.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe how you would perform a case control study
- Calculate risk ratios and odds ratios
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using risk ratios and odds ratios
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.