This micro skills course outlines the principles of clinical governance, including how clinical governance works for individual clinicians, and how clinical governance is applied to whole organisations to assure and improve quality. This micro skills course supports the development of leadership in clinical settings.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain how individual clinicians can use governance principles to improve the quality of their care
- Describe the essential components of a structured governance plan within a hospital directorate or GP practice
- Evaluate regional and national factors that impinge on local governance requirements
- Demonstrate how you contribute to the development of leadership by identifying how you would assure the quality of service for patients
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.