Classifications for Antiarrhythmic Drugs
This micro skills course reviews the physiology of the cardiac action potential and describes the methods of arrhythmia generation. It also defines the classification methods available for arrhythmias along with the positive and negative attributes of each.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe the cardiac action potential
- Briefly describe the mechanisms of arrhythmia generation
- List the methods of classifying antiarrhythmics
- Explain the benefits and problems with each classification method
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.