Choosing and Using a Method: In the Perimenopause
Case micro skills courses to discuss provision of perimenopausal women’s preferred contraceptive choice.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Assess perimenopausal women’s preferences for contraception;
- Discuss contraceptive options with the woman in this age group;
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of methods for perimenopausal/menopausal women;
- Assess further needs for women as they reach menopause;
- Plan ongoing management for a perimenopausal woman
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.