Choosing and Using a Method: After Pregnancy
Case micro skills courses to discuss provision of a woman’s preferred contraceptive choice after childbirth and following abortion.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Assess a woman’s preferences for contraception;
- Discuss contraceptive options with the woman;
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of methods for each woman;
- Identify further needs for each woman;Plan continuing management with the woman
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.