Children and Bereavement
The micro skills course explores grieving in children. It describes a range of ways in which health professionals and families can support children who are bereaved. The micro skills course explores grieving in children. It describes a range of ways in which health professionals and families can support children who are bereaved.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of how children experience grief;
- Explore the qualities needed to work with grieving children and their families;
- Describe the impact of the developmental process on grieving in children;
- Identify ways to support children and their families
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.