Chemical Bonds and Reactions
This micro skills course aims to explain the mechanisms and forces by which atoms bond together to form distinctively shaped and oriented molecules.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the processes of the ionic bonding and covalent bonding of atoms
- Demonstrate awareness of how these processes determine the way drugs are broken down in the body
- Describe the interplay of forces that can affect the size, shape, orientation and physical characteristics of molecules
- Demonstrate knowledge of how common carbon compounds are organized
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.