Checklists, Briefing and Debriefing
This micro skills course describes the rationale behind the use of checklists in the intensive care unit and how best to implement them. It also describes the principles of effective briefing and debriefing.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe what audit is trying to achieve;
- Explain the concept of audit and how it differs from research;
- Describe the steps involved in the audit process
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.