Challenges of Dental Care for the Pregnant Patient
As a dentist, you will need to be able to treat pregnant patients confidently. As their dental care professional, it is important to be up to date with current thinking and guidance.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Outline the stages of pregnancy
- Describe the challenges a pregnant patient poses to dental care provision
- Explain how to manage the dental care of a pregnant patient
- List which of the drugs used in dental care can be prescribed safely to the pregnant patient
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.