Certificate in Cross Sector Partnering
The Certificate in Partnering Practice is a 20-hour course for candidates who have successfully completed the TWO DAY Dixon Partnering Solutions (DPS) Partnering Essentials program. Evidence of this prerequisite is required before students can complete the course
Please email the course coordinator Ian Dixon with full details of the Partnering Essentials Workshop you attended, including the date and location.
This certificate aims to deepen your understanding of how cross-sector partnering can be used to develop innovative solutions to social, environmental and economic challenges.
The Certificate will cover four main areas:
Reviewing and consolidating the Partnering Essentials program material
Exploring the partnering landscape in more detail
Analysing the key success factors for effective cross-sector partnering in more depth, and
Assessing how to overcome challenges in the partnering process
For more information please watch the following video Cross Sector Partnering Certificate.
What will I learn?
- Consolidate frameworks, tools and key learnings from the Partnering Essentials¢ program material undertaken previously
- Expand your knowledge of how cross-sector partnering is being utilised around the world to tackle complex problems and issues across many sectors and industry areas
- Increase your knowledge of how to partner successfully and overcome common challenges
- Apply this knowledge and the various frameworks and models discussed in your own work
- Demonstrate insight into the way these frameworks, tools and strategies can be used to resolve partnering problems
Undertaking this course enables students to meet their Continuing Professional Development obligations and industry update requirements in their profession. Upon successful completion of the course, students will be awarded Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a CQUniversity Certificate of Completion.
What should I know before commencing this?
Successful completion of the two day Dixon partnering solutions Partnering Essentials TM program.