Cellulitis of the Lower Limb
This micro skills course will list the predisposing factors for cellulitis of the lower limb and identify the organisms that are commonly involved. Later sections will offer guidance on how to devise a treatment plan for patients with cellulitis of the lower limb.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- List the predisposing factors for cellulitis of the lower limb
- State the likely organisms
- Given a case history, devise a logical treatment plan
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.