Cellular Metabolism, Enzymes
This micro skills course describes the structure, function and mechanism of action of enzymes. Their role in regulation and cellular physiology is identified.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Anaesthetists
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary protein structure
- Explain the models of enzyme catalysis
- Draw the thermodynamic process occurring during catalysis
- Draw the effect of pH and temperature changes on enzymatic activity
- Draw the effect of competitive and non-competitive inhibitor on enzymatic activity
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.