Care Post Lung Transplant
This micro skills course describes the principles of care in the immediate postoperative period after lung transplant, including immunosuppression treatment and management of early complications.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Describe what is meant by acquired brain injury
- Distinguish head trauma from traumatic brain injury
- Identify factors that contribute to the presentation of children post-ABI
- Outline the principles of management and rehabilitation of post-ABI difficulties
- This session uses self assessments that help you check what you have learnt. You do not have to use them and your answers are not seen by anyone else
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.