Care Certificate – End-of-Life Care Scenario
This micro skills course is an opportunity for you to apply the principles outlined in the Care Certificate Standards in an end-of-life care setting. It takes place in a hospice and you will be presented with a series of questions throughout the micro skills course which you should answer based on the Care Certificate knowledge-based sessions.
What will I learn?
- Apply the principles behind the Care Certificate in an end-of-life care setting;
- Explain to your assessor the decisions you made when answering the questions.
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.