Care After Death II: Providing Personal Care After Death
This micro skills course outlines the procedures to be followed in carrying out personal care after death. It is aimed at nurses and those who have nursing tasks delegated to them but will prove relevant to all health and social care professionals who work with people at the end of life.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify your role and the role of others in providing personal care after death;
- Describe the detailed procedures involved in personal care after death;
- Evaluate how well personal care after death is carried out in your own clinical practice area
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.