Care After Death I: Introduction to Care After Death
This micro skills course introduces the concept of care after death. It focuses on the need to prepare for care after death and highlights the significance of care after death to those that have been bereaved.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Differentiate between ‘care after death’ and ‘last offices’;
- Describe the pathways of care for a deceased person;
- Recognise how to prepare for care after death;
- Identify the potential hazards associated with delivering care after death;
- Describe when a death should be reported to the coroner
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.