Cardiovascular Support in Major Burns
This micro skills course will describe the pathophysiology of the cardiovascular response in patients with major burn injuries. Later sections will explore the pharmacology of vasoactive drugs and explain the effect of these drugs on skin microcirculation.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain the pathophysiology of the cardiovascular response to a major burn;
- Describe the pharmacology of vasoactive drugs;
- Explain the effect of vasoactive drugs on skin microcirculation
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.