Cardiopulmonary Disease Obstructive Airway Disease
This micro skills course will provide a brief overview of obstructive airway disease.
Online - Self Paced
Yes, on completion
Royal College of Surgeons of England
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Define obstructive airway disease
- Explain the conditions discussed focusing on asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Outline basic management
- Demonstrate an awareness of the implications for surgery, including the effects of smoking
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.