Cardiac Output Monitoring II
Following on from Cardiac Output Monitoring I, which highlighted the physiological principles behind cardiac output monitors, this micro skills course provides an overview of the current technology available, highlighting the advantages and disadvantages of each type.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Explain why cardiac output monitoring is important
- Describe the difficulties of cardiac output monitoring
- Describe the monitoring methods used in clinical practice
- Recognize the advantages and disadvantages of each technology
Course provided in association with
- This eLearning session is provided by the Content Providers listed above but it does not in any way constitute a qualification or accreditation from them.
- Certificates provided at the end of each session are issued by Talisium under licence and cannot be used by students to seek membership, fellowship or any other form of recognition by the Content Provider.
- This micro skills course may contain references to UK laws, regulations, policies and practice guidelines.
- You should apply the lessons within the context of your local environment.
- This micro skills course may contain features that are not optimised for mobile devices.